TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Telephone permission, Bluetooth sharing permission, Storage permission, Tax ID and User ID.
Personal Data may be provided freely by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may prevent this Application from providing its Services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free to stop communicating this Data without any consequences for the availability or operation of the Service.
Users who have doubts as to which Personal Data is mandatory are invited to contact the Owner.
Any uses of cookies – or other tracking tools – by this Application or by the owners of third party services used by this Application will be for the purpose of providing the Services requested by the User, in addition to the other purposes described in this document and in the Cookies Policy , if available.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties that are obtained, published or shared through this Service (this Application) and confirm that they have the authorization of third parties to provide the Data to the Owner.
MODE AND LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The Owner will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
Data processing is performed using computers and / or enabled IT tools, following organizational procedures and means strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessed by certain types of persons in charge, involved in the operation of this Service (this Application) (administration, sales, marketing, legal administration of the system) or external persons (such as third-party service providers). technical services, postmen, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) named, when necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parts can be requested from the Owner at any time.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The Owner may process Personal Data related to the User if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: According to some laws, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data UNTIL the User objects to this (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other legal bases to follow. This however does not apply whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection legislation;
- the provision of Data is necessary to fulfill a contract with the User and / or any pre-contractual obligations of the User;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is related to a task that is performed in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authorization in which the Owner is invested;
- processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or a third party;
In any case, the Owner will gladly collaborate to clarify the legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular if the provision of Data is a mandatory requirement by law or contract, or a necessary requirement to conclude a contract.
The data is processed at the Owners’ headquarters, and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve the transfer of User Data to another country than yours. In order to find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to be informed about the legal basis for data transfers to countries outside the European Union or to any international organizations governed by public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to protect his Data.
If any such transfers occur, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or by asking the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data will be processed and stored for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
- The Personal Data collected for the purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be kept until such a contract has been completely fulfilled.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes related to the Owner’s legitimate interests will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill those purposes. Users may obtain specific information on the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to keep Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given his authorization for such processing, until such authorization has been withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period of time whenever he is obliged to do so for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or in compliance with an authority order.
As soon as the retention period expires, Personal Data will be deleted. In this way, the right to access, the right to delete, the right to correct and the right to portability of data cannot be enforced after the expiry of the conservation period.
THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Device permissions for accessing Personal Data and Contacting the User.
Users may obtain additional detailed information on such processing purposes and on the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
PERMISSIONS FOR DEVICES FOR ACCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the specific device of the User, this Application may request certain permissions that allow it to access the Data of the User device as described below.
By default, these permissions must be granted by the User before the respective information can be accessed. Once the permission has been given, it can be revoked by the User at any time. In order to revoke these permissions, Users must consult the device settings or contact the Owner to receive support through the contact details provided in this document.
The exact procedure for controlling application permissions may depend on the User’s device and software.
Please note that revocation of such permissions may affect the proper functioning of this Application
If the User grants any of the permissions listed below, this respective Personal Data may be processed (that is, accessed, modified or removed) by this Application.
Used to access shared external storage, including reading and adding any items.
Bluetooth sharing permission
Used to access Bluetooth-related functions such as scanning to find devices, connecting to devices and allowing data transfer between devices.
Used to access a set of typical features associated with telephony. This allows, for example, read access only to “phone status”, which means that it allows access to the device’s phone number, information about the current mobile phone network or the status of any calls that are currently being made.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact form (this Application)
When filling out the contact form with their Data, users authorize this Application to use these details to respond to requests for information, quotations or any other type of request as indicated by the title of the form.
Personal Data collected: User ID and Tax Identification.
Device permissions for accessing Personal Data
This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow them to access Data from the User’s device as described below.
Device permissions for accessing Personal Data (this Application)
This Application requests certain permissions from Users that allow them to access Data from the User’s device as described in this document.
Personal Data collected: Storage permission, Bluetooth sharing permission and Telephone permission.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the rights to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent in cases where they have previously given their consent for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Additional details are provided in the specific section below.
- Access your Data. Users have the right to know if their Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain disclosures about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data that is being processed.
- Check and ask for rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that they be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to have their Owner Data deleted.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and able to be read by machines and, if technically feasible, to have them transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This determination is subject to the condition that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, in a contract of which the User is one of the parties or by pre-contractual obligations of the User.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
In cases where Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authorization in which the Owner is invested or for purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users should know, however, that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes they can object to such processing at any time without providing any justification. Users can consult the respective sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
Any requests to exercise Users’ rights can be directed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised at no cost and will be answered by the Owner as soon as possible and in all cases within less than one month.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Users’ Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in steps leading to possible legal action arising from the misuse of this Service (this Application) or related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal Personal Data at the request of government authorities.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data
Logs do sistema e manutenção
Para fins de operação e manutenção, este Aplicativo e quaisquer serviços de terceiros poderão coletar arquivos que gravam a interação com este Aplicativo (logs do sistema) ou usar outros Dados Pessoais (tais como endereço IP) para esta finalidade.
System and maintenance logs
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record the interaction with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
Further details on the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document. How “Do Not Track Me” requests are handled.
If the changes affect the processing activities carried out based on the User’s consent, the Owner will collect a new User consent, where required.
LEGAL DEFINITIONS AND REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows the identification or identifiability of an individual.
Information automatically collected through this Application (or third party services contracted with this Service (this Application)), which may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users using this Application, the URI (Uniform Identifier of Resource), the date and time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code that indicates the status of the response server (positive result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the User, the various details of time per visit (for example, the time spent on each page within the application) and details about the path followed within the application, with special reference to the sequence of pages visited and other parameters about the operating system of the device and / or the IT environment of the User.
The person using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, matches the Data Subject.
The individual to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public administration, agency or other body that, individually or in conjunction with others, determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data, including security measures relating to the operation and use of this Service (this Application). The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Service (this Application).
The means by which the User’s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this website / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made in this document to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple laws, including the Arts. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation).
Last updated: August 9, 2018